Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally! :)

So, I have been wanting to write a blog for awhile. I'm a writer by nature and I thought it would be a nice way to share some of my life stories with loved ones and read their stories as well. My friends-- Donna, Marjorie and Karen have shared their blogs with me--and now a musician whose music I love, listen to and sing all the time has begun one--and in joining up to follow his journey to France--I was given promptings to easily set this up--so, here I am. :) YAY!

I'll write more later, but...YES! I love my life! :) "Thank you, God!" And every day I find more and more reasons to love and enjoy it and I look forward to sharing my stories with you--and reading yours in response. Okeedokee? :)

Have a beautiful day, enjoying your life--as it is--and seeing where the grass is green--right here and now! :) We are so blessed to be alive and on this incredible journey called life! :)

With Love,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kathy on the blog. I will be sure to add this link to both of my blogs.

    ReplyDelete